Trading, Buying Power, & Margin
- Elevated Margin Requirements for Volatility Products
- Index Options with Elevated Naked Requirements
- Forward Conversion (Long Stock, Short Call and Long Put with the Same Strike and Exp.)
- Reverse Conversion (Short Stock, Short Put and Long Call with the Same Strike and Exp.)
- Naked Short Put
- Cash Secured Put
- Long Put
- Naked Short Call
BP Effect / Margin Requirements (25)
- Pattern Day Trading Rules (PDT)
- Good Faith Violation (GFV)
- Required Maintenance Call (RM Call)
- Futures Maintenance Call (FM)
- Day Trade Call (DT Call)
- Reg-T Call (RT call)
- Short Restricted Strategy Call (SL Call)
Margin Calls & Violations (7)
- Assigned Early on a Spread (Closing with a Covered Stock Order)
- Expiration Risk (Closed Out of Position)
- Risk Team Procedures and Monitoring
- What Happens to Equity/ETF Options at Expiration?
- What Happens to Equity/ETF Spreads at Expiration?
- Offsetting Assignment by Exercising a Long Option
- Settlement and Expiration of Cash-Settled Index Options
- Cash-Settled Indexes Options Specifications
Expiration, Exercise, & Assignment (13)
- Difference Between a Reg-T and a Portfolio Margin (PM) Account?
- Apply for Portfolio Margin (PM)
- Portfolio Margin House Rules/Requirements
- Portfolio Margin Minimum Equity Requirement and Downgrade Process
Portfolio Margin (PM) (4)
- What is Dividend Risk?
- Why is my order not filling?
- Why can't I close my index option on expiration day?
- Understanding Order Execution
- Time-In-Force (TIF) - Day, GTC, GTD
- How do I set a default Time-In-Force (TIF)?
- How do I roll an iron condor?
- Why is my single-leg option order canceling automatically? (price increment)
Position Management (12)
See all 4 articles
- Available CME Futures Contracts
- Available Small Exchange Futures
- Link Your Small Exchange Community Membership
- Sign up for a Small Exchange Community Membership
- CME Options on Futures Specifications
- Margin Requirements for Futures (Overnight Requirement & SPAN)
- How do I apply for futures trading (for “The Works”)?
- How do I apply for Intraday Futures Margin?
- Commissions and Fees
- What happens to options after a stock split?
- How many day trades do I have?
- Trading Limits & Position Limits
- Circuit Breakers & Trading Halts (HALTED)
- Hard-to-Borrow (HTB) Fees and Share Availability
- What are Regulatory Fee Adjustments?
- How are dividends paid?
- Available Products to Trade at tastyworks
- OTC and Penny Stocks at tastyworks
- Options that Trade Until 3:15 pm (Central)
- SPX Price Increments
- Setting up Autotrade
Markets & Products (5)