The desktop and web browser platform each have two color schemes: Dark and Light. Currently, the color scheme of the mobile platform cannot be changed. An alternative color scheme for the mobile platform is in the works.
The default color scheme for the desktop platform is dark. Follow the steps below to change to the light color scheme.
- Sign in to the tastytrade desktop platform.
- After signing in, enter the platform Settings menu by clicking the gear icon. You can find one in the left-hand sidebar next to Watchlists.
- When the Settings menu appears, click GENERAL.
- Check the box next to “Use Light Color Theme”
- Click OK, located in the bottom left-hand corner of the Settings menu, to return to the platform.
Light theme in desktop platform settings
Web Browser Platform
The web browser platform has two color schemes: Dark and Light.
- Sign in to the tastytrade web-based platform: https://trade.tastytrade.com
- Once you are logged in, click “More” in the top left-hand corner. The platform menu will pop out from the left-hand side.
- Mouse down to “Settings” and click.
- Once in the Settings menu, select ADDITIONAL PREFERENCES
- Choose a Color Scheme in the drop-down menu.
Light theme web platform settings
Light mode is available in the IOS and Android platform's settings. Navigate to the settings and toggle to the App settings in the top row. At the bottom, tap on either dark or light mode to switch to a different color scheme. Light mode is an excellent addition for those with dim screens or vision impairment.
Light and dark mode settings on mobile platform