When filling out the wire form with your bank, the only pieces of information that are absolutely essential for tastytrade to receive your wire are the ABA Routing Number, Recipient/Beneficiary Name, Recipient/Beneficiary Bank Account Number, and your tastytrade account number. We have provided some additional information below because some banks require it, but it should not be cause for concern if the sending institution is not requesting all of the information below.
Before you send a wire...
Keep the following items in mind
You will need to initiate the wire transfer at your bank.
- tastytrade does not accept “third party” wire transfers. This means that the names on both accounts must be the same. For example, wire transfers from a trust or business account to an individual or joint account are considered third-party and will not be accepted.
- All wire transfers must be made in U.S. Dollars (USD).
- tastytrade does not provide any currency conversion services.
- There is no fee for incoming wire transfers. If you see a deduction to your incoming wire, please click here.
- Customers from Brazil that require proof of account documentation, please write to email@example.com.
When can I expect to see my wire deposit land?
Wires typically post to your tastytrade trading account the next trading day after initiating the wire from your bank.
Wires from foreign sources can take 3-5 business days to post in your tastytrade trading account after initiating the wire from your bank.
Bank Name & Address
BMO Harris Bank
111 West Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
ABA Routing Number
(for non-domestic wires, please use our SWIFT code instead of an ABA number. Our SWIFT Code is HATRUS44 or HATRUS44XXX)
Recipient/Beneficiary Account Number
IMPORTANT: Do not enter your tastytrade account number as the receiving bank account number. Make sure you are wiring into this bank account number: 1619329
tastytrade via Apex Clearing
350 N. St. Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201
For Further Credit to / Memo / Message to Recipient / Description
Some wiring forms will have a dedicated section for the final recipient/beneficiary information (your tastytrade account information), but some might not.
- If the wiring form you are completing has a dedicated section for this information, this is where you should provide your name (as it appears on your tastytrade account), your tastytrade account number, & any other requested information.
- If the wiring form you are completing does not have a dedicated section for this information, there should be a “Memo”, “Message to Recipient”, or some other section that allows you to provide additional information to the recipient of the wire. You should be able to successfully transmit your wire if you provide your tastytrade account number in this field.