Make a deposit or withdrawal once you have established an ACH relationship with your bank. There is no cost for deposits or withdrawals performed via ACH. Best of all, depositing or withdrawing funds by ACH is FREE!
Please note: ACH relationships can only be established with a U.S.-based bank. Brokerage-to-brokerage ACH relationships are not supported. Users can only initiate 2 deposits in an account per banking day. Deposits made after 3:00 PM CST will count towards the next banking day.
How to deposit or withdraw money
A bank account must be linked when initiating a deposit or withdrawal
- Log into your account at manage.tastytrade.com
- Mouse over to the My Money tab. A drop-down menu will appear beneath the tab. Click either Deposits or Withdrawals.
- On either the Deposit or Withdrawal page, locate the account entry/entries under Select an Account.
- If you have more than one account, select which account you would like to make a deposit to or withdrawal from by selecting the account in the Current Account drop-down menu
- Your established ACH relationship will be displayed under “Your Linked Bank Account." Look to confirm that everything is correct.
- Proceed to Set the Transaction Frequency and Date and select One-Time under Transaction Frequency.
- Then, proceed to Enter Your Deposit Amount and enter the desired amount into the text field.
- The big, black Continue button towards the bottom of the page should now be available to click.
- After you click Continue, a prompt will appear indicating that your request is being processed.
- Finally, a pop-up menu will appear in the bottom right-hand corner of the page that will confirm successful submission of the request.
The process for withdrawals is essentially the same as initiating a deposit. Just click Withdrawals instead (#2).
To learn how to cancel a deposit or withdrawal, please click here.